Foundation Matching Grant
Grants are given to assist Lions organizations as they serve their communities.
Criteria for the grant
- The project must be a Lions project. For instance, if your club takes on the project of funding equipment for the local fire department and raises funds from projects, grant applications and solicitations in the Lions Club’s name, the application will be considered. It will not be considered if the request is for a grant to be given as a part of the fire department solicitation.
- Grants will not be given for the direct benefit of any one individual.
- To assist 400+ clubs and 12,000+ Lions, we encourage not more than 1 Grant per Lions year per organization.
- The applying Lions Club must give direct financial support to the project.
- Grants are to match Lions organization funds up to $ 750.00
- Club operation and routine maintenance expenses are not eligible for a grant; Capital Expenditures will be considered. The grant may be used for initial start-up costs and associated expenses for the purchase of equipment, real estate, or improvements to real estate.
- A club must be in good standing with the District, State, and Lions Clubs International.
- For the complete Foundation Matching Grant overview download the attached Foundation Matching Grant criterion.
We encourage organizations that receive a grant assist the Indiana Lions Foundation, Inc. by:
- a. Purchasing a W. P. Woods Fellowship
And / or
- b. Selling tickets at the Indiana State Fair
And / or
- c. Purchasing a Lions license plate
And / or
- d. Purchasing a Brick Paver
To apply online, please click here to complete the online form
To apply offline, please download and fill out the printable version.